Tuesday 29 March 2016

Pension Pharmador

I didn't  expect that I will be granted a very limited days for my first schengen visa, I thought the very least is 16 days above but it was surprisingly not , so now I have to plan my trip quickly. Since it is a first time for me to travel in Europe, my fiancée has helped me to organized a good, safe but affordable hotel and we found " PENSION PHARMADOR"

Pension Pharmador is a beautiful 3 star category pension house and primly located in the heart of Vienna, Schottenfeldgasse 39, 07. Neubau, 1070 which is only 10 minutes walk from westbanhof station. For the first timer traveler like me, you will find difficulty in knowing the place but through the help of the friendly austrians I got to shot the place.






I arrived late in the evening and the owner who patiently waited for me in the reception has welcome with the warmth smile though I can see he is already sleepy. He handed over 2 keys, one for the main door of the building and one for my room. He also showed me the lift and the restaurant for the breakfast as well as in what to do if I need assistance while the reception is close and he bid a goodnight farewell.


My room is huge enough and its about 30 sqm. with the 2 joined bed. The first thing I noticed when I entered the room, were the beautiful paintings hanging on the walls.


Since it late and myself is drowning in tiredness, I quickly change and put my body on the bed. The next morning I wake up in the bright morning and its time to see whats on in the Pension Pharmador.


The Pension Pharmador is equipped with a 14 inches old style Television, mostly of the channels are in german language but it's not a problem for me as everyday I'm going out early morning and coming back late in the evening.  I love the bathroom it is too clean and tidy.  They have their own idea in shower amenities ''all in one'' the black container  is also usable as a conditioner, shower gel and shampoo.


They always make sure that my room is odor free and well maintain, most especially the bathroom,the towels are rightly fresh and well arrange.

                                       The hallway going to my room
guests can use the lift service but mostly of the guests uses the stair especially the Austrian guests.


The Pension Pharmador is uniquely decorated with beautiful paintings and nonetheless different structures of statues. They also make sure a thorough cleanliness in the lobby and hallways is at fist.

RESTAURANT



My second favourite place of the hotel. I  really choose to book with breakfast so I will experience the austrian breakfast style and ofcourse it's my headmost travel experience so I aim to make it bodacious.  Breakfast is scrumptious and has alot of healthy options like the fresh salami, yougurt, choices of cheese, cereals, fruits & vegetables , cooked eggs  and the sweet slices of fruit cakes. Fresh milk, juices, coffee and tea and sparkling water are solely at served.

These treasured memories is because of the super friendly ''mommys'' hotel staff. They always wear a warmth smile and being helpful is already in their blood. Pension Pharmador has invaded a beautiful  story in my life that I will always cherish.


                                                         See you in my next blog





No comments:

Post a Comment